Our Hand Silk Screen Process
Eco Friendly, Artisan Quality Printed Fabrics
We specialize in high end hand silk screen printed fabric for the decorator industry. Our manufacturing expertise allows us to work with interior and exterior fabrics of all types. Our low minimum yardage allows new entries from the textile design marketplace.
- Our specialty is VAT Dye printing on natural fabrics (cotton, linen,
- We use silkscreens to print on our 50 yard long tables.
- We offer production of as little as 25 yards.
- We can print up to 30 or more screens in a design
- Our colorshop is capable of matching your color
choices consistently meeting acceptable industry
- Eco Friendly materials, methods, and disposal
- We offer a full line
of cottons, unions and linens.
- Acrylic fabric suitable for outdoor use, exterior design products.
- We prepare all of our fabrics for printing in house.
- We desize greige goods- remove the natural waxes
- We bleach the goods upon request- to a “whiteness”
- Upon completion- the fabrics are pre-shrunk prior
- VAT dyes-exceptional
fastness properties, no stiff feel.
- Pigment dyes-suitable for multiple applications.
- Hi-Lightfast Pigments-on Acrylic fabric for outdoor
use over 500 hours.
- Direct dyes-for tinting
the overall fabric-“tea-staining”.
- Chintz finish- glaze
- Cold Calendar- light luster finish, softer hand-sheetings
- Schreiner finish- light luster finish, softer hand-
heavier weight fabrics
- Teflon coating- water and stain resistant
- Curing- for heat setting pigment dyes
We prepare all of our fabrics for printing, then print, finish, inspect,
and ship from our facility in Westerly, Rhode Island.
As a contract fabric printer, we offer exceptional quality to the high end decorator market.
Our ability to offer low minimum yardage production also makes our fabric printing service available to artisans, textile designers, boutique interior designers and other new entries in the market.
Pricing for all above services are available upon request.
us a call.